Website Manager

Board Meeting Agendas

Board Meeting November 28, 2018 8:00pm @ Rodeside Grill

  1. Call to order

  2. Roll call

  3. Review & Approval of minutes from last meeting

  4. Review & Approval of Bank Statement

  5. Review Equipment Report

  6. Open Items of Discussion

 

  1. Elections

  2. Coaches Meeting  12-2-18 7:00pm

  3. Conservancy Progress

  4. Jersey Repairs – Less than 6

  5. DAYFL – No BC - Ruling

    New business

  • Helmet Reconditioning
  • Helmet Change - Xenith
  • Uniform Change
  • Off Season Improvements
  • ***New Weigh-ins 2019
  • Misc. Items


  • Adjournment – Next Meeting Wednesday January 30th 2019 – 6:00pm @ Rodeside Grill














Board Meeting July 22nd 2018 7:00pm @ Rodeside Grill

  1. Call to order

  2. Roll call

  3. Review & Approval of minutes from last meeting

  4. Review & Approval of Bank Statement

  5. Review Equipment Report

  6. Open Items of Discussion

 

  1. Jersey Repairs – Problems

  2. Concessions Plan

  3. Helmet Purchase – 501c3

  4. Website/Documents Updated and Posted

  5. New Field ideas committee…….to form

  6. Goal Post repairs?

  7. 4th of July review

  8. Apparel orders

  9. Cash Raffle

  10. Remaining Coaches Approval 8pm tonight

     

     

  1. New business

  • Equipment Prep
  • Equipment Handout…..Admin Assistance, Paperwork, Coaches
  • Parent Meeting
  • Team declarations based on numbers
  • Coaching staffs adjusted to team needs
  • Coaches Re-certifications
  • Coaches Binder Prep….
  • Pictures for Binders
  • Scrimmage hopefully with Poynette TBD
  • Weigh-in Night Aug 15th at DHS
  • Picture Night Aug. 20th at DHS practice fields
  • Misc. Items
  1. Adjournment – Next Meeting August 29th 2018 – 6:00pm @ Rodeside Grill













DAYFL BOARD MEETINGS ARE CONDUCTED THE LAST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH AT RODESIDE GRILL
6-27-18

  1. Call to order

  2. Roll call

  3. Review & Approval of minutes from last meeting

  4. Review & Approval of Bank Statement

  5. Review Equipment Report                                                                                                                                                                                         Open Items of Discussion

  1. Conservancy Fields Progress – Schedule and ground breaking!

  2. Line painter purchase? - Josh

  3. Jersey Repairs – 36 jerseys sent into Badger – Not back yet

  4. Concessions Plan

  5. Helmet Purchase – 501c3 hold up

  6. Website/Documents Updated and Posted

  7. New Field ideas committee

  8. Goal Post repairs?

  1. New business

  • July 4th Parade – Candy, Jerseys, Coaches – Player – Parent return plan
  • Apparel – Packages extended
  • Cash Raffle
  • Equipment Prep
  • Equipment Handout
  • Coaches Approval Votes
  • Misc. Items

Adjournment – Next Meeting July 25th 2018 – 6:00pm @ Rodeside Grill

 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



5-30-18 @ 6:00pm

  1. Call to order

  2. Roll call

  3. Review & Approval of minutes from last meeting

  4. Review & Approval of Bank Statement

  5. Review Equipment Report

  6. Open Items of Discussion

Old Business

  1. Conservancy Fields Progress – Fields are owned by the Village

  2. Back Ground Checks – Jane?

  3. Line painter purchase? - Josh

  4. Jersey Repairs – 36 jerseys sent into Badger – Not back yet

  5. Helmet Reconditioning – Are Back at Badger

  6. Concessions Plan

  7. Registration Open – on schedule?????

  8. Flyers to Families??????

  9. Helmet Purchase – 501c3 hold up

  10. 2018 Coaches Interviews

  11. Website Domain

  12. Website/Documents Updated and Posted

New Business

  • New Field ideas and planning committee?
  • Important Dates
  • July 4th Parade
  • Important Dates
  • Apparel – Selection Player/Spirit/Coaches packages
  • Cash Raffle
  • Season Prep
  • Coaches Binder and Grade Director duties
  • Goal Post Issues
  • DMS Fields
  • Misc. Items


Adjournment – Next Meeting June 27th 2018 – 6:00pm @ Rodeside Grill




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


4-25-18 - Agenda @ Rodeside Grill 6:00pm

  1. Call to order

  2. Roll call

  3. Review & Approval of minutes from last meeting

  4. Review & Approval of Bank Statement

  5. Review Equipment Report

  6. Open Items of Discussion

  1. Conservancy Fields Progress – Fields are owned by the Village

  1. Back Ground Checks – Jane?

  2. Line painter purchase? - Josh

  3. Jersey Repairs – 36 jerseys sent into Badger – Not back yet

  4. Helmet Reconditioning – Not back yet.

  5. Concessions – By us one more year

  6. Registration Open – on schedule?

  7. Flyers to Families?

  8. Open Positions

  9. Warner Park – Chris Davis was removed as Program Director

  10. 4th Grade Football - USA

     

     

  1. New business

  • Helmet purchase direct with Xenith - $3,000 approx. Tax Exempt Docs Hold up - discuss
  • 2018 Coaches – Interviews – May
  • Website Domain fee due
  • Website Management – updated and accessible files
  • New Field ideas and planning committee?
  • Misc. Items
  1. Adjournment – Next Meeting May 28th 2018 – 6:00pm







2-28-18 6:00pm @ Rodeside Grill

  1. Call to order

  2. Roll call

  3. Review & Approval of minutes from last meeting

  4. Review & Approval of Bank Statement

  5. Review Equipment Report

  6. Open Items of Discussion

  1. Conservancy Fields Progress

  1. Back Ground Checks

  2. Line painter purchase?

  3. Jersey Repairs – 36 jerseys sent into Badger

  4. Insurance discussion – Sticking with what we have

  5. Helmet Reconditioning – 27 helmets sent to Badger $1215.00 approx.

     

  1. New business

  • Helmet purchase direct with Xenith - $3,000 approx.
  • 2018 Coaches – Interview, Changes
  • 2018 Concessions
  • 2018 Players?
  • Registration Date?
  • Flyers to Families
  • Parent Meeting?
  • Open Positions
  • Equipment needs
  • Warner Park
  • 4th Grade Rookie Football – UAS Football pilot program
  • Misc. Items
  1. Adjournment – Next Meeting March 28th 2018 – 6:00pm


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12-6-17 @ Rodeside Grill:

  1. Call to order

  2. Roll call

  3. Review & Approval of minutes from last meeting

  4. Review & Approval of Bank Statement

  5. Review Equipment Report

  6. Open Items of Discussion

  1. Conservancy Fields Progress

  2. Grade Directors Manual

  1. Back Ground Checks

  2. Equipment Hand-in 11-5-17

  3. Line painter purchase?

  4. Jersey Repairs

  5. Uniform Changes

  6. Insurance discussion

     

  1. New business

  • Off Season Improvements
  • Helmet Recon & New Purchase
  • 2018 Coaching
    • 5th Grade
    • 7th Grade
    • How many Squads
  • 2018 Concessions
  • 2018 Referees
  • Open Positions – Elections Conducted
  • Misc. Items
  1. Adjournment








November 1, 2017 Agenda:

  1. Call to order

  2. Roll call

  3. Review & Approval of minutes from last meeting

  4. Review & Approval of Bank Statement

  5. Review Equipment Report

  6. Open Items of Discussion

  1. Conservancy Fields Progress

  2. Grade Directors Manual

  1. Back Ground Checks – USA Football has no capable link for members – By-Law re-write?

  2. 2017 Season Wrap up

  3. Equipment Hand-in 11-5-17

  4. Volunteer Report

     

  1. New business

  • Off Season Improvements
  • Line Painter
  • Open Positions
  • Future Uniform Changes
  • Insurance Coverage – DAYFL vs DCAYFL
  • Concussion and Media Coverage
  • Misc. Items

Adjournment

 

Copyright © 2019 dcayfldeforest  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In